MACHU PICCHU TOUR BY TRAIN
Tour in Machu Picchu tourist destination that every visitor would like to know only once in his life, induced by the now famous "Machu Picchu" wonder of the world; simply a reason to visit and fill us with energy. Culture, history, tradition, magic myths and mysteries in this fantastic tourist destination.
Looking for a relaxed tour to Machu Picchu? Avoid spending the whole day traveling. This tour of MachuPicchu by Train will really let you enjoy your vacation in Peru, and it is for people of all ages. At INTIPAKARINA TRAVEL we provide guaranteed daily tours for single travelers, solo travellers, couples, families and groups. Choose this tour if you are looking forward for a proper explore of Machu Picchu, leave all details for us! We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and bring you back after the tour. Get to know more about mystic ruins with our proffesional English-Spanish speaking tour guide. This is also a great opportunity to see the sunrise in Machu Picchu and a way to sleep in one of the hotels at the roof of One of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
For travelers who are looking for some adventure, INTIPAKARINA TRAVEL has a Short Inca Trail which takes 2 Days and 1 night. Short Inca Trail goal is Machu Picchu on a second day. First day of Short Inca Trail takes you through the ancient Inca road towards machu Picchu exploring the part of famous trek. If you feel like this is for you, check Short Inca Trail availability now.
- - Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- - 10:30 – 12:30 We will go to Ollantaytambo by bus.
- - 12:58 – 14:25 We will go to Aguas Calientes by train.
- - Reception at the train station in Aguas Calientes and take you to your hotel.
- - 19:00 – 19:15 Briefing by your tour guide.
- - As an alternative, you can change Day 1 Itinerary as follows (choose your option during the reservation):
- - 16:30 – 18:30 Bus trip from Cusco to Ollantaytambo Train Station
- - 19:00 – 20:45 Train trip from Ollantaytambo Train Station to Aguas Calientes town (Machu Picchu).
- - 21:00 – 21:15 Our guide will visit you in your hotel to give you the tour briefing.
- - Pick up from your hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- - 06:00 – 06:30 We will go by bus to Machu Picchu.
- - 07:00 – 10:00 Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain hike if requested (it is not included in the tour).
- - 10:00 – 12:30 Guided tour of Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You will have free time to continue exploring, take pictures, relax, return to Aguas Calientes by bus, have lunch, and look around the town.
- - 18:45 – 20:20 We will go to Ollantaytambo by train.
- - 20:30 – 22:30 Return to Cusco by bus from Ollantaytambo.
GROUP SIZE2 - 12
Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to head to the Ollantaytambo train station. The train will departure at 12:58 hrs and it will arrive at 14:25 hrs. We will have a 90-minute train ride to Aguas Calientes.
The train will pass by lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, with wonderful views of the mountains and the beautiful Urubamba River which runs through the Sacred Valley.
We will arrive in Aguas Calientes at about 14:25 p.m. and we will take you to your hotel. Our guide will come to see you at your hotel to brief you about the tour of the next day so that you may prepare.
Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
This morning after breakfast, our staff will take you to the bus station from your hotel. We will board a bus to Machu Picchu.
If requested you will hike the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain starting from 07:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs approximately. This is an additional destination for only 25 USD.
At about 10 a.m. we will give you a guided tour of Machu Picchu. The tour will last about 2 and a half hours. You will then have free time to keep exploring and to take pictures. We will then take a bus back to Aguas Calientes, and you will have the afternoon to have lunch, visit the hot springs, or visit the handicraft market. At about 6:45 p.m. we will take a train to return to Ollantaytambo, and from there we will take a bus back to Cusco. We will arrive in Cusco at about 10:30 p.m.